- 1 ¼ cup blanched almond flour
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ cup grapeseed oil
- ¼ cup raw honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup almond slivers
- ¼ cup raisins
- In a small bowl, combine almond flour, salt and baking soda.
- In a large bowl, combine grapeseed oil, agave and vanilla.
- Stir dry ingredients into wet
- Mix in coconut, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, almond slivers and raisins
- Grease an 8×8 baking dish with grapeseed oil
- Press the dough into the baking dish, wetting your hands with water to help pat the dough down evenly
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes
Makes 12-16 bars.
None of the nuts and seeds in this low-maintenance bar are toasted. I wanted to make something quick and easy, that could be whipped up in just a couple of minutes before popping into the oven.