- Olive Oil
- Leftover veggies
- 1-2 onions or 1-2 stalks of leek
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 quart organic chicken stock
- 1 quart of water
- 1-2 bouillon cubes
- Salt & Pepper
….one of the Bayne’s favorite soup recipes!
- Use olive oil to sauté whatever leftover veggies you have in your fridge or on your counter…chop it all up…I usually have some kind of onion family present to start…
- 1-2 onions or 1-2 stalks of leek…sauté, then add the rest of the chopped veggies…sauté some more.
- Make sure the mixture does not burn…may add a ½ c H2o here …sauté for 5minutes then add 1 quart organic chicken stock , 1 quart of water and 1- 2 bouillon cubes..(Rapunzel bouillon cubes are still my favorite brand)
…for those who like blended soup …blend in a Vita Mix until nice and creamy.