- 1/2 head romaine lettuce, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 large head Belgian endive, sliced crosswise
- 1/2 red onion, sliced into thin rings
- 3 cups fresh baby arugula
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 ounces feta cheese
- 1 pound of steak
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons of lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
In a large bowl, combine the romaine lettuce, endive, red onion, arugula and tomatoes, and half of the cheese.
Toss the salad with enough vinaigrette to coat. Season the salad with salt and pepper and arrange on a platter. Cut the steaks crosswise into thin slices.
We recommend New York, rib-eye or filet mignon – pan fried or grilled and then chilled
Arrange on top of the salad, add remaining salad, drizzle with dressing and serve immediately.